Marketing intelligence is becoming an integral part of business and organisational growth; it’s a synonym of success. As a marketing intelligence tool, Marketing Automation (MA) is growing its popularity on the B2B market and it is expected to increase its revenue by 60 per cent in 2014.
The benefits of MA have been evangelised for years by many practitioners, but it is now that more and more marketers are recognising the wide number of opportunities it provides. Not so long ago quantity and quality could not exist in the same marketing plan; it was either one or the other. Not anymore – Marketing Automation allows you to reach a big quantity of your most qualitative prospects. This way it not only increases your marketing budget but also saves you time by making the processes, which would otherwise have been performed manually, much more efficient.
That’s why we love Marketing Automation! And now there are many others who are just starting to recognise its qualities. Here are five statistics showing the continuous growth of MA:
1) Marketing Automation has seen the fastest growth of any CRM-related segment in the last five years (Source: HubSpot)
2) Monthly Google searches for the term ‘Marketing Automation’ have grown by 22 per cent in the past year, from 3,600 in February 2013 to 4,400 in January 2014 (Source: Google Keyword Planner)
3) 25 per cent of B2B Fortune 500 companies already use Marketing Automation, as do 76 per cent of the world’s largest SaaS companies (Source: Pardot)
4) The number of Marketing Automation jobs has increased by 25 per cent in just the past four months (Source: Eloqua)
5) 78 per cent of high-performing marketers say that Marketing Automation software is responsible for improving revenue contribution (Source: Position2)
As you can see MA is scoring 5 out of 5, and this is just the beginning.